A great marinade for Spring Turkey or Bear Camp. Marinades are easy to prep and bag for a delicious and convenient meal. This, #MTMOI Marinade has a rich and warm flavor that will provide a little extra heat while by the fire. Kick it up a notch by adding an extra pinch of Cayenne!
- 1 ½ cups Chicken Stock or Bone Broth
- ¼ cup Apple Cider Vinegar
- 2 tbs Paprika
- 1 tbs Garlic
- 1 tbs Onion powder
- 1 tbs Oregano
- 2 tsp Cumin
- ½ tsp crushed red pepper
- ¼ tsp of Cayenne Pepper
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Combine all ingredients.
- Pour Marinade over Pork or Chicken.
- For the best flavor we recommend:
- Pork: marinade for 48 hours.
- Chicken: marinade for 24 hours.
- Heat a cast iron skillet.
- Simmer leftover marinade stirring often.
- Add a starch such as Tapioca Flour or Cornstarch to thicken it.
- Or because you are at Camp, you can use an egg yolk. Use roughly 1 egg yolk per cup of marinade. Stir in egg yolk while sauce is cold to avoid clumping.