RED SNAPPER STREET TACOS
- street corn tortillas
- 1 sweet onion
- 1 bunch cilantro
- 1/2 cup fresh squeezed lime juice
- salt and fresh ground pepper
- 2 Red Snapper fillets
- chili powder
- chard leaves
- Your favorite hot sauce or just Valentina
- Finely chop onion and cilantro. Mix into bowl with lime juice, let sit in refrigerator for 2-3 hours.
- Load Burch Barrel with charcoal. Light and let burn.
- Rip two sheets of tin foil, place one chard on each. Place each fillet on chard, drip lime juice and sprinkle chili powder and oregano across each. Place another chard over each fillet and wrap tin foil.
- Wrap 4 packages of 4 street corn tortillas in tin foil. (Or as many as you want with 4 per foil)
- When Burch Barrel is at 300 F, 150 C, place tortilla packs and fillets on grill. Lower lid and cook for approximately 20 minutes (tortilla packs for 4-5 minutes).
- Lift Burch Barrel lid and transfer to table. Open tin foil, peal back chard, enjoy grilled Red Snapper Street Tacos with preferred additions.