The Burch Barrel is a portable, suspended barbecue and firepit designed with functional excellence fit for a pitmaster and made to be the central hub for any outdoor gathering. It is equally at home cooking a heap of mountain oysters at a ranch branding in Montana as it is on the sandy shores of Huntington Beach, as the centerpiece of late-night surfing stories. Constructed with state-of-the-art materials and designed with meticulous attention to detail, the Burch Barrel will last a lifetime and is sure to accompany your friends and family in making some of life’s best memories.
MULTI-FUNCTIONAL. Smoke your brisket, flame sear your sides, and sip bourbon by the fire – all without buying and making space for three different pieces of equipment.
SHARED EXPERIENCE. The communal configuration with a telescoping hood circles people up to face each other and their food at the same time. You can finally grill, smoke, and entertain without turning your back on your friends.
MULTI-FUEL CAPABILITIES. Burch Barrel allows you to use any wood product whether smoking, searing, cooking or relaxing. No power cord or specialty fuel required.
FREEDOM TO ROAM. The packable design coupled with adjustable legs, stable feet, fast setup and breakdown means BURCH BARREL goes where you go.
BUILT TO LAST. Years of hard use lie ahead, thanks to high-grade steel and aluminum components, metal fasteners, unfailing welds and reliable powder coating.
DESIGN + FEATURES
STOKER VENT SYSTEM w/ DOUBLE WALL CONSTRUCTION
- Precision vent controls allow you to create the type and intensity of combustion you desire through a directional oxygen draft and a double wall that keeps the external surface of the barrel kid and dog friendly
EVERLEVEL TRIPOD w/ PISTOL GRIP SLIDER
- Raise and lower each leg to level the barrel or set your working height, then use the cable-pulley system to set the height of the lid, release the grip to lock in place
LOCK COLLAR LID AND GRATE
- Hoist the lid by itself, or lock the collar and raise both the grate and lid to access the coal pan, add fuel or fine tune heat
IGNITION COAL PAN on TRACKSTER HEAT CONTROL RAILS
- Use the pan handle to remove or adjust pan height to 1 of 9 heat settings on the spiral rail system
- Grill Surface Area: 254.47 Square Inches
- Grill diameter 18”
- Tripod Height: 81" - 84”
- Tripod Footprint: 60” circle
- Barrel Weight: 60 lbs
- Tripod Weight: 25 lbs
- Material: 304 Stainless steel and 18 Gauge Cold Rolled and Mild Steel
- Exterior Finish: High Heat Matte Charcoal Paint
Rough & Tumble Limited Warranty
The Burch Barrel was designed to have serviceable, repairable and replaceable parts. We know that as you take your Burch Barrel out on your adventures that accidents can happen and that parts can get lost or break.